Fastcorp OD820 Frozen Ice Cream / Food Machine
(Please note: we have several graphics, some of which are in the pictures show).
These units are complete with bill acceptor, coin mech and bin set.
This machine is MDB!!
Graphics Vary!! Machine Model is the same
This machine takes dollar bills and has been upgraded to a Mars 2000 series bill validator and can be set to take 5 dollar bills!
We have a HUGE inventory NOT listesd on our website...
Call for Volume DISCOUNTS and SAVE More $$$$
I was not able to find the exact item description for this machine on Fastcorp's website so I used a F 631 instead which is similar but it is the previous model before the 820's. Here is the item description which may have some variance for the 820 but will be very similar. It is important to note that this is an MDB model.
The FASTCORP F631 Frozen Merchandiser Ice cream and frozen food vendor Features:
• Vends ice cream novelties, pints and frozen food items of all shapes and sizes.• Up to 18 selections, over 400 unit capacity
• Up to 120 products per selection• Multi-pricing Robotic Vending • No moving parts in the freezer for long term reliability
• Guaranteed product delivery sensor • Only five motors (four are interchangeable) • Vends items of all shapes and sizes up to 3 lbs.
•Robotic show with glass front viewing window • Back-lit header and menu card system • Generic and branded menu cards
• Machine always looks full • Chest freezer maintains product integrity • Minimal temperature loss during loading • Maintains -15F to -20F temperature
• Extended life during power outage (12-20 hrs.) • Minimal mechanical maintenance • Easy cleaning • Fast loading system
• First-in, first-out inventory • Menu driven, user-friendly software • User Manual Provided • Unlimited product configuration options
•Height: 72" •Width: 35.5 •Depth: 34.4" •Weight: 580 lbs •Electric: 115 V; 60 Hz; 10 Amp
The dimensions are 39'' x 34.5'' x 72''. The approximate weight is 635 lbs. Here is our zip code for a shipping quote: Fort Worth, TX 76119
We ship nationwide but you will need to pay for shipping directly to the shipper in advance and not to us. We have a commercial dock and fork truck. We can put it on a pallet and wrap it in cardboard and shrink wrap for an additional charge of 45.00.
Local delivery available in the DFW
817 451 8363